President of MTClife Inc., a life/business coaching company.
Miguel was born in El Salvador, on June 5th, 1978 – then moved to Canada when he was six years old.
In his early years, he worked for MuchMusic, representing the network across Canada. He danced on various half-time sports games, television shows, movies, commercials, and music videos.
Miguel is passionate about instilling soft skills at an early age. He has worked with the First Nations to bring active programs to their schools. He has provided workshops for multiple school boards, visiting over 100 schools on average each year, with the MTCLife programs being taught in over 500 schools in Ontario.
On a corporate level, Miguel’s programs have increased productivity and community participation at Nascent, PLASP, faculty members for multiple school boards, Canadian Mental Health Association, and multiple churches - by working for Fortune 500 companies, Miguel has learned the importance of providing tools and motivation to his participants.
He has worked with the Whitefish River First Nations to bring workshops to the Shawanosowe School and has provided workshops for multiple school boards, namely Peel, Dufferin-Peel, Halton and Toronto, visiting over 100 schools on average each year.
He has a working partnership with the Canadian Mental Health Association, PLASP, License 2 Learn, Tim Horton’s and Brampton Beasts, Peel Youth Village (YMCA), TFC II, and sits on multiple boards, including the Brampton Northwest Connects, Brampton Springdale Network, and Erin Mills Connects.
Miguel has found Passion & Purpose through Dance, Laughter, and Music - which now serve as cornerstones to MTClife Inc.
Below is a brief synopsis of Miguel’s accomplishments and experiences:
Early Years (1993–1999):
• Studied Capoeira with a Brazilian Master for two years
• Studied Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee Martial Art) for three years with
Master Teacher Richard Marin
• Fitness trained with world Leader “Buffy” who trained the majority of
wrestlers for WWE
• Coached various sports events for youth and children
• Danced for, and was featured on, MuchMusic for two years. Toured
Canada representing MuchMusic
• Danced for well-known artists: namely, Britney Spears, Mase, Puff
Daddy, Brandy, 3Deep, Shawn Desman, Prozac, and PapiChulo Crew • Performed in various half-time sports games (NBA, NHL, Brampton
• featured in films, commercials, music videos, and runway fashion
• Created a professional DJ Company (ThePlayer) and stayed
operational for 15 years
Professional Years (1999–Present):
• Served a mission for two years in Puerto Rico, where he taught Christian principles and provided service to the community from 1999-2001 (building homes and playgrounds, clearing roads, helping seniors' homes, etc.)
• Worked with fortune 500 companies to improve their sales leadership, and business ethics
• Supervised all the incoming media production at the Royal York Hotel • Obtained an LLQP (Life License Qualification Program) license in
order to provide financial advice to families and businesses
• Worked with RCMP officers to bring awareness of violence and
self-defence techniques to youth ages 12–18
• Worked with local churches in Scarborough and Brampton to develop
weekly and interactive activities for youth ages 12–18
• Helped to develop and became part owner of a very well-known
T-Shirt printing company, LDSRags
• Held a Zumba, Bokwa and DancePL3Y license
• Created a successful YouTube Channel (MTClifeNetwork), where
positive messages are broadcasted on a weekly basis—through a fun, interactive, and powerful approach